Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My Point in This Blog + What I Want to Accomplish

The past 2 years light is being shined on rape for everyone to see it happens EVERYDAY. As a survivor, it's time to step out of the dark, not alone but TOGETHER & stand up for our rights as people. Follow this blog, and follow me in the direction of working towards a world who sees rape for what it is: disgusting, embarrasing, evil, twisted, sick and a crime that leaves us dead inside. Let us re-build together, let us not stay dead inside, let us rise above & stand up for ourselves!
  If you don't know the story of the Lotus, check out my next blog. Let's gain strength together and stand up. We won't be silenced, I want EVERYBODY to hear us. I want to make an impact on this world and spread sexual abuse awareness. I'm talkin' protests, accepting what happend and sharing our knowledge, the whole nine. We need to make a change.



No comments:

Post a Comment